Wednesday, March 02, 2011

New Lady Gaga - Born This Way [2011]





FEATURED MP3: Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Oh my god, it feels like the new Gaga song is following me wherever I go. It popped up in my dream even. Here we have a Gaga in transition (half the pictures light-haired, half dark).




The radio exploded with new Gaga, just one song. Much discussion comes of sophomoric efforts. My fiancĂ©e and I discussed in the car as “Born This Way” came on, what is Gaga supposed to do? All eyes will be critical once you’ve topped your genre (since Madonna) in an album and an EP. Where do you turn?
I appreciate that her lyrics cover all colors and all classes, and her entire life from birth, with a really simple beat. How can she get bigger than universal? Maybe from here she has to move towards Ziggy-like space concepts. For now, before it gets any bigger and falls apart, I'm just glad we're back to discussing the music and not the meat dress.




Here are a few mp3's of my Gaga favorites as well as her new goddamned single, “Born This Way”

1. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich [from The Fame]
2. Bad Romance [from The Fame Monster]
3. Teeth [from The Fame Monster]
4. Born This Way [album t.b.d.]






[Editor's Update:

///

Lastly, a sick, infinite vid:

No comments: