Thursday, March 03, 2011

The Gorillaz Shitter


Congratulations to The Gorillaz. They set a goddamned landmark by creating some shit album in less than two months, aptly titled, The Fall. In previous decades, some albums were recorded on the spot. Now, Gorillaz frontman Damon Albarn decided to fucking make history by taking OVER a month. To paraphrase an interview, “I wanted to prove I wrote it quickly on an iPad so I released it immediately, otherwise no one would believe how fast I wrote it.” Well guess what, I fucking believe you. Wanna know why? Because my iPad has a loop machine to. To hear some of the shit songs off of The Gorillaz new release The Fall, look below. Don’t worry, I picked the best ones, and they’re still shit. I guess this is what the burning remains of a plastic beach smell like. Shit.

Track 1. Phoner to Arizona
Track 2. Revolving Doors
Track 5. Shytown
Track 10. Amarillo


Waste $14:

No comments: