Thursday, December 02, 2010

Danger Mouse : The Grey Album [ Jay-Z meets The Beatles ]



Jay-Z's The Black Album [buy it] [cop it]
meets
The Beatles' White Album [buy it on iTunes] [cop it anyway]

I first posted this album a few years ago. Part of coming back to the blogosphere will include re-updating dead mp3's. I was hosting this for awhile, and it was one my my more popular posts. The post was actually featured on Best Week Ever's blog here. I doubt this album needs any explanation after all these years, but in case you haven't heard of this mash-up gem, here's The Grey Album Wiki. While I normally don't post full albums, this one falls into a loophole: while exploiting two artists, it profits off of neither. Thus, there is no issue with giving it away for free.

Without further ado, here's mp3's to the whole album:

1. Public Service Announcement
2. What More Can I Say
3. Encore
4. December 4th
5. 99 Problems
6. Dirt Off Your Shoulder
7. Moment of Clarity
8. Change Clothes
9. Allure
10. Justify My Thug
11. Interlude
12. My 1st Song




Purchase What You Just Heard:

No comments: