Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bright Eyes - Live in Seattle and Minneapolis

It's been just over a week since my last post. I guess I've been great, just without inspiration for this blog, it hasn't been as in the forefront as it was.

I understand that a savefile.com link won't be added to elbo.ws, but that is okay. I belong to a great Bright Eyes community, a board, where we give each other concerts and rarities. And I just uploaded a Seattle concert, and then a Minneapolis show. Here are the links:

Bright Eyes - Live in Seattle (highlights being tracks 1, 5, and 7).
Tracklisting:
1. A Spindle, A Darkness, A Fever, and A Necklace
2. The Big Picture
3. We Are Free Men
4. Going For The Gold (aborted)
5. I've Been Eating For You
6. Joy Division
7. Entry Way Song
8. Waste of Paint


Bright Eyes - Live in Minneapolis (highlights being tracks 1, 3, 7, 8, 9, & 12).
Tracklisting:
1. The Big Picture
2.Something Vague
3. Soon You Will Be Leaving Your Man
4. Oh, You Are The Roots...
5. Waste Paint
6. Pull My Hair
7. When The Curious Girl...
8. Sunrise, Sunset
9. I've Been Eating For You
10. Haligh Haligh A Lie Haligh
11.Kathy With A K's Song
12. Laura Laurent

I appreciate Bright Eyes live, and am biased in saying so.

No comments: