Saturday, March 12, 2011

Micachu Experiment w/ mp3

---Swear, there's an mp3 below.

I've been neglecting this blog for over a day in order to start up a twitter (visible from our site now), and working on a new project which can't be unveiled to y'all yet. Before I consolidate the two worlds of music blogging and music tweeting, and come back here for good, I wanted to try an experiment.

Instead of tweeting about this blog 200+ times in three days, I decided to blog a bit about an mp3 I posted on my twitter. The song is Micachu and the Shapes - Lips off of the album "Jewellery".

Instead of reviewing the song and posting an mp3, I'm going to, to this post's demise, blog a tweet which contains SONG INFO, an MP3, and SONG REVIEW. It's just what we do, and in 140 characters or less.

Here's a link to the tweet with a link to an mp3 of the Micachu and the Shapes song "Lips".

Have I lost you?

Wait till you hear how lost I've become in the new project [a new site], to be unveiled in the coming two weeks. Followers, please plan to transfer...










Fuck it, to stick with tradition and appease y'all masses, here's a link to the actual mp3:


LIPS

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15633933/02%20Lips%201.mp3



But did you see how EEASSSSSYYY the twitter one was? Goddamn, I didnt have to write a sixth of this much, or fix id3v2.2 tags. Oh well, I swear, I'll be back ASAP. Love, #TCR

No comments: